Matthijs van Miltenburg
Member of European Parliament
The Dutch economy is largely dependent on export to European countries. The Netherlands is therefore in need of a strong European market. It is time that we finalise and enlarge the internal market. Cross-boundary business and labour should have fewer obstacles and administrative burdens need to become less severe.
“D66 stands for European investments in innovation, new technologies and education. Therewith we can strengthen the competitiveness of the Dutch business and will there be an increase in sustainable growth and jobs.”
In my Europe, we create an attractive environment for investment and entrepreneurship. In my Europe, we make a strong economy work with an appropriate workplace for every talent.
This mandate Matthijs will be active as a full member in:
– Committee on Regional Development (REGI)
– Delegation to the Euro-Latin American Parliamentary Assembly
and as a substitute member in:
– Committee on the Internal Market and Consumer Protection (IMCO)
– Commitee on Transport and Tourism (TRAN)
– Delegation to the EU-Mexico Joint Parliamentary Commitee
– Delegation for relations with the Federative Republic of Brazil
– Delegation for relations with Mercosur